Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Break!!!

Another once in a journal moment here...

Currently, we are having our easter break and to me this is the time to indulge myself with chocolates. I know i'm not suppose to eat em' but hell!!!... who can resist it???. I spent most of my times before easter heading the gym and this holiday i plan to pamper myself with food. Here i had to break my promise to myself that i no longer wantt to eat meat but too bad i had to take it but god when i ate it for the first time after years of avoiding it, it was pure heaven. I don't even know how much body fat i have taken at the moment.. owh well gym will solve it.

At first my plan for easter was to go sightseeing and shopping in London but somehow i just feel nyeh about the whole thing. And As usual whenever ada holiday or weekends i would go to my other uk family, the 76 hermitage people. hahahaha.. Pi aku d sana sekejap saja. I got a last minute invitation by Amalia to join her along with the 179 Sharpley and Kaydee to her uncle's house, Uncle Peter, in Chester, Chesire... Very close to Wales. I thought we were just gonna spent our days there at his weekend house but he , Uncle Peter made plans for us. We were brought up to Snowdonia, highest mountain in Europe..as was told and also a trip to Liverpool. Wohoooeee...

Let me tell you this, His house well it's in the country side and man...it was breathtaking and beautiful. Though cold but we were so excited and enthusiastic. hahahaha.. well here are the pics in chester and when we went up to Snowdonia.







Here are the pics that were taken when we were in Liverpool...went to The Beatles museum (too bad inda sempat masuk) and shops ...also we went to Albert Docks... hahaha siuk la






Other places we visited were ..ahhh the candle factory and ice cream factory. Siuk lah the whole trip and it was worth going for it... bah i gotta go. Too long might bore ya... hahahaha

Chao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.