Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Updates...

Hahahaha... Sorry for being away for quiet sometime. Busy with assignments.

Ok... What's new with me??? Well my hair went chestnutty ginger... trying to embrace both masculinity and pretty. i believe a guy can carry them in a combo. There's this person who made an interesting remark that "...too bad i'm not man enough". Hah!!! My response to that, who cares and as long as i know i'm straight, i'm fine. And as far i know, you never had any relationship before and after... For you to judge any guy in this universe, i say you and your fat ass are in no place to have your say. And urgh!!! your ass well, it doesn't suit you and you as a girl, too bad you are not feminie enough. kan rock konon... aduh!!! So pokelan lah you.

And moving on from that sad pathetic story...well soon is brunotts game and i can't wait for the lufbruans to win again especially the netball teams... Chia You!!! I would want to put in photos taken during Chinese New Year and National Day Celebration and recent one, Leicester Games, too bad the internet too slow. Damn it!

Owh ya, Easter holiday is coming up and we only have a couple of weeks off whereas the others get twice weeks off than me. It's alright coz i get to home early. wahahaha... 2 more months and i will be flying home, looking forward for the warm breeze. yahoo... hahaha But first, assignments!!! I got 6 weeks gym training programme which i only intend to tone down my body and not more than that. I had a sprained ankle last week which was pretty damn painful and even now the pain, datang mendatang especially when i'm running. Aiyo..why me?!!!

Other than that i miss my mum, my friends back home and my best ones, Sabby, Syam, Qam, Jon, Poncho and Ibnu!!! Miss you all loads... and i will see ya soon.

No comments: