Wednesday, January 2, 2008

moodless day

FUCK!!! I just feel so nyeh right now. I mean of all things, this!!! and sabby!!! beb!!! i need my vajay-jay bestie as soon as possible. We need a sista-to-sista talk. i just don't feel me anymore. I don't think there's a difference i felt but just my thoughts and everything lah. Exclude love life that is. tnat one well , my priority on that would be just spending time as much as possible with her though i bet she doesn't have a clue. heeee...

Tonite well it's a crappy day for a fabulous life. DuFUSS!!! my mind is going blank and i don't feel any excitement. Tomorrow, another trip to nottingham but i'm just not sure if i would want to go and join the fun. i mean if i'm still this gloomy i might just as well go home and stay home... do something productive??? hah??? assignments??? gosh!!! that i'll check em' later. hhahahahaah... college starts next week and i'm so not ready to go back to school. i'm not in a holiday mood nor a school mood. My desire and thoughts are like torn and tattered. Urgh!!!! huhuhuhu now i want my mummy so badly. huhuhuhuhuhu... is it another homesick feeling again??? NO!!! masalah cinta, inda jua. antah eh.

Here it's hard for me to find someone who really understands me other than my mum and sabby. huhuhuuhuhu... sakit hati ku eh. ARGH!!! Aku mau balik!!! huhuhuuhuh..breakdown to the max dah ni. I would wanna cry though but malas ku kan cause a scene infront of the people around me. heh... a sarcastic smile i give to myself. Now listening to songs that melayan perasaan..atu ya.., feel banar. biar tia... dari ku krek kan?...

Hopefully by tomorrow, this feeling ilang...otherwise, it will be a day tu... people!!! just be prepared!!!

No comments: