Sunday, December 30, 2007

Updates on my holiday

Balstamus!!!...dun ask me what it means but i kinda like that.

Wahahaha... It's been a while i'm away from my house in woodlands and been residing at frens house in hermitage. haaa... been home pulang but only to get my things. hahahaha Lately we kinda did lots of stuff like bowling and ice skating, which have become an addiction. hahahaha ... not to mention shopping as well. hehehehe damam dh bank ku.







Today, minul's parents arrived in loughborough and boy i am this close to breaking down. i miss my mum badly and my whole family backhome of course. huhuhuhu... mummy wo ai ni! anyway, dropping the sad story. Owh ya, planning planning kn swimming pi laum jua orang-orang yg berkenaan ada mood. hehehe... *ehem

Before i forget, been happy lately hahaha..dun ask me why but it really brought a smile on my face...which is like bright sunshine. hahahaha... ofcose la pasal pempuan pi sorry i can't disclose it coz i'm not gonna put my hopes on it. hahaha... i do believe that she knows that i sorta treat her a bit differently that i usually do with other people. hehehehe... no offence people. nah... start th ku kn breakdown sal missing my mum. huhuhuhuh... relax...chill...

owh ya... let me share with you my best day i spent in nottingham which miyam described to me that i was over the moon or perhaps i still do. hehehehehehehehehe... larak jua karang ni lappy ku. Anyway...janganth... bukan pulang malu pi karang ramai tia orang tau.hehehe...

Sabby!!! beb!!! i have new story to tell you yo!!! hehehehe and true i'm over the fucking moon. hah! trust me i am... to say it's an infatuation nda jua...kn cakap it's love ...not ready to utter those words apatah lagi kn to show. hahahah and syam too!! aku ada ceta baru! And to Jon...where have you been??? walau pun enjoy cuti, i guess you have forgotten about me here. tak pe... huhuhuhuhu...aku sayang c syam ngan sabby ja.

Bah i go pas... kn melayan perassan ku dulu.

No comments: